DIY Case Study Kit
This DIY Case Study Kit gives you everything you need to create your own case study. Make more sales by showing off results. Get a guide to creation, interview questions, email templates, and more.
Want to create your own case study? The answer is here!
Whether you’re a consultant who wants to show you’re legit or a marketer at a software company who wants to share success stories, case studies are essential.
But they’re tough to create. It’s awkward to get on the phone with a customer or client. It’s hard to write about yourself.
This case study kit is for you if:
– You know case studies would help your business but don’t know where to start.
– You feel you don’t have the time to create a case study. It’s not a top priority, but you know it should be.
– You struggle with writing or design… or both!
– You don’t know how to ask customers to participate or feel awkward getting on the phone.
Why this kit?
I’ve been writing case studies for many years and am sharing everything I’ve learned. I’ve helped software companies, solopreneurs, and agencies create case studies that help them sell more stuff. Most of the information in this kit has NEVER been shared before!
This DIY Case Study Kit includes:
- – A step-by-step guide for creating your own case study
- – Case study interview questions
- – Outline for writing case studies
- – Case study email templates
- – 2 Case study design templates (for Canva)
- – Master list of case study examples
- – Recommended tools for case study creation
- – Complementary Google Docs
How it works
This DIY Case Study Kit includes:
A step-by-step guide for creating your own case studies
- – Understand what makes a good case study
- – Nail down your process
- – Find and secure customers
- – Make the ask
- – Decide on your angle & refine interview questions
- – Conduct the interview
- – Write the case study
- – Design, publish, and promote!
Case study interview questions
Outline for writing case studies
5 Case study email templates
- – ASK THE CUSTOMER email
- – SCHEDULE THE INTERVIEW email
- – FOLLOW-UP AFTER INTERVIEW email
- – FINAL APPROVAL email
- – THANK YOU email
2 Case study design templates (for Canva)-
Master list of case study examples
Recommended tools for case study creation
Complementary Google Docs
What makes you qualified to make and sell this kit?
I’ve been creating case studies for 5+ years with a variety of companies. I’ve worked with Fortune 500 companies, SaaS businesses, individual consultants, and agencies to create case studies that share customer success. Along the way, I’ve refined my process. After being asked by many how to do their own case studies, I’ve consolidated everything I know into one kit.
How do I reach you if I have questions?
Please feel free to send me an email at email@example.com. I’m happy to answer any questions!
What do I do after I download my kit?
Save it! But, after saving it, it’s a good idea to read through the step-by-step guide. This will help you situate yourself in the world of case studies so you can create a plan of action.
What if this isn’t a good fit for me or my business?
We get it! Sometimes you buy something and it isn’t what you expected. We offer a 7-day return policy. Simply contact us and let us know you’d like a refund within one week of purchase. No questions asked.
Because this is a downloadable asset that cannot be returned to us, we do not offer refunds.
However, if you’re unhappy with your purchase and need assistance creating case studies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.We’ll be happy to answer questions, help you troubleshoot your challenges, and provide as much value as we can.