DIY Case Study Kit
This DIY Case Study Kit gives you everything you need to create your own case study. Make more sales by showing off results. Get a guide to creation, interview questions, email templates, and more.
Want to create your own case study? The answer is here!
Whether you’re a consultant who wants to show you’re legit or a marketer at a software company who wants to share success stories, case studies are essential.
But they’re tough to create. It’s awkward to get on the phone with a customer or client. It’s hard to write about yourself.
This case study kit is for you if:
– You know case studies would help your business but don’t know where to start.
– You feel you don’t have the time to create a case study. It’s not a top priority, but you know it should be.
– You struggle with writing or design… or both!
– You don’t know how to ask customers to participate or feel awkward getting on the phone.
Why this kit?
I’ve been writing case studies for many years and am sharing everything I’ve learned. I’ve helped software companies, solopreneurs, and agencies create case studies that help them sell more stuff. Most of the information in this kit has NEVER been shared before!
This DIY Case Study Kit includes:
- – A step-by-step guide for creating your own case study
- – Case study interview questions
- – Outline for writing case studies
- – Case study email templates
- – 2 Case study design templates (for Canva)
- – Master list of case study examples
- – Recommended tools for case study creation
- – Complementary Google Docs